Задания[править | править код]
Exercise 53. А. Every book from the list is a classical book.
B. Name three books that you like and say to what types of books they belong.
C. Remember the names of the main and secondary characters in one of them. Tell your friends what its plot is like.
Ответ на задание[править | править код]
- “Oliver Twist” is a novel.
- “Kashtanka” is a story.
- “Life of Leo Tolstoy” is a biography.
- “Frankenstein” is a horror story.
- “Gulliver’s Travels” is a novel.
- “Little Mermaid” is a fairy tale.
- “Three Musketeers” is an adventure book.
- “The Time Machine” is a science fiction story.
- “Ivanhoe” is a historical novel.
- “Little Red Riding Hood” is a fairy tale.
- “Around the World in Eighty Days” is an adventure story.
- “Hound of the Baskervilles” is a detective story.
- “Robin Hood and the Sheriff” is a folktale.
- “Three Men in a Boat” is a travel book.
Другие задачи учебника[править | править код]