Упражнение №26 - Раздел 4 по Английскому языку 7 класса - Афанасьева О.В.
|Автор учебника:||Афанасьева О.В.|
Мы в социальных сетях
Описание задания[править | править код]
- Where was A. A. Milne born? In what century was he born?
- When did he publish his first book? Where did he publish it?
- How much did Milne's first book cost?
- What famous magazine did Milne work for?
- Why did A. A. Milne have to return home from the front line?
- Whose teddy bear was Winnie-the-Pooh?
- What was the first book A. A. Milne wrote for children?
- What did Milne write about in his book “Winnie-the-Pooh”?
- Why did Ernest Shepard draw sketches of Christopher Robin with a bear?
- What was A. A. Milne's secret for success?
- How much do you know about Christopher Christopher Milne?
- What happened to Winnie-the-Pooh and other toy animals when Christopher Robin went off to school?
Ответ на задание[править | править код]
- Alan Alexander Milne was born in London in the nineteenth century.
- Не published his first book in 1905 in London.
- Its cost was one shilling.
- Не worked for the famous magazine "Punch".
- Не had to return home because he got ill at the frontline.
- Winnie-the-Pooh was Christopher Robin's teddy bear.
- "When We Were Very Young" was the first book A.A. Milne wrote for children.
- А.А. Milne wrote about the adventures of Christopher Robin and his teddy bear in the Ashdown Forest.
- Ernest Shepard drew sketches of Christopher Robin and his teddy bear because that pictures were going to become illustrations to new Milne's book.
- His secret for success was that he could get inside the mind of a child.
- I know just that Christopher Milne, no longer using the name Robin, spent six years in the Army during the war, after what he ran a bookshop in Dartmouth until he retired to the countryside.
- The animals were put into a glass case when Christopher went off to school in 1930, and when the war came, they were "evacuated" to America, and now they belong to some American publishing houses.