|Автор учебника:||Афанасьева О.В.|
Мы в социальных сетях
Описание задания[править | править код]
- Where was A. A. Milne born? In what century was he born?
- When did he publish his first book? Where did he publish it?
- How much did Milne's first book cost?
- What famous magazine did Milne work for?
- Why did A. A. Milne have to return home from the front line?
- Whose teddy bear was Winnie-the-Pooh?
- What was the first book A. A. Milne wrote for children?
- What did Milne write about in his book “Winnie-the-Pooh”?
- Why did Ernest Shepard draw sketches of Christopher Robin with a bear?
- What was A. A. Milne's secret for success?
- How much do you know about Christopher Christopher Milne?
- What happened to Winnie-the-Pooh and other toy animals when Christopher Robin went off to school?
Ответ на задание[править | править код]
- Alan Alexander Milne was born in London in the nineteenth century.
- Не published his first book in 1905 in London.
- Its cost was one shilling.
- Не worked for the famous magazine "Punch".
- Не had to return home because he got ill at the frontline.
- Winnie-the-Pooh was Christopher Robin's teddy bear.
- "When We Were Very Young" was the first book A.A. Milne wrote for children.
- А.А. Milne wrote about the adventures of Christopher Robin and his teddy bear in the Ashdown Forest.
- Ernest Shepard drew sketches of Christopher Robin and his teddy bear because that pictures were going to become illustrations to new Milne's book.
- His secret for success was that he could get inside the mind of a child.
- I know just that Christopher Milne, no longer using the name Robin, spent six years in the Army during the war, after what he ran a bookshop in Dartmouth until he retired to the countryside.
- The animals were put into a glass case when Christopher went off to school in 1930, and when the war came, they were "evacuated" to America, and now they belong to some American publishing houses.
Другие задачи учебника[править | править код]