|Автор учебника:||Афанасьева О.В.|
Мы в социальных сетях
Описание задания и ответ[править | править код]
- Peter's address seemed funny to Wendy;
- Wendy felt sorry for Peter;
- Wendy forgave Peter's tactless behaviour;
- Wendy asked Peter about his age;
- it was not a happy question to ask;
- Peter didn't want to grow up;
- knowing fairies struck Wendy as quite wonderful;
- Peter's words about girls impressed Wendy;
- Wendy agreed to come away with Peter;
- the country where Peter lived was called "Neverland".
- Peter's address seemed funny to Wendy because it was "the second to the right, and straight on till morning," which is not a typical street address.
- Wendy felt sorry for Peter because he didn't know any stories, and she thought that was rather sad.
- Wendy forgave Peter's tactless behavior because she was a kind and empathetic person who could see that he was lonely and in need of a friend.
- Wendy asked Peter about his age because it was a common question to ask when meeting someone new.
- It was not a happy question to ask Peter about his age because he had run away from home because his parents were discussing what he was going to be when he grew up. He did not want to grow up, so the question was a reminder of his fears.
- Peter didn't want to grow up because he wanted to continue having fun as a child, and he didn't want to face the responsibilities and limitations of adulthood.
- Knowing fairies struck Wendy as quite wonderful because she had led a sheltered life and had never encountered anything like them before.
- Peter's words about girls impressed Wendy because he said that they were too clever to fall out of their prams, which was a compliment and showed that he respected them.
- Wendy agreed to come away with Peter because she was adventurous and wanted to have new experiences. She was also sympathetic to Peter's loneliness and wanted to help him.
- The country where Peter lived was called "Neverland" because it was a magical place where time stood still, and no one ever grew old. It was a place where dreams came true and anything was possible.
Перевод задания и ответа[править | править код]
Другие задачи учебника[править | править код]