Упражнение №11 - Раздел 8 по Английскому языку 7 класса - Афанасьева О.В.
Ответ на задание[править | править код]
1. As soon as you arrive in London, ride by boat on the Thames.
2. In case you go to St. Petersburg in June, you can see the white nights.
3. On condition you cross the Ural Mountains, you can visit Asia.
4. Before you plan a trip to Canada, read about its rivers, Great lakes, Niagara Falls and the capital of country Ottawa.
5. After you arrive to Irkutsk, you can see Lake Baikal.
6. If you want to look at the Alps, go to Central Europe. Mountains are situated in three countries: Italy, France and Switzerland.
7. When you come to the British Isles, you will have the opportunity to visit four countries: England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.